Welcome


Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly. Or 'sumtim like that. I begin this with my heartfelt thanks to the thousands of meshers, recolourists, modders, decorators, builders, designers, programmers, and fellow Sims addicts without whom none of this would be possible. Through your creativity, tireless efforts, kindness and willingness to share you have brought this game to life and kept thousands of people who would have otherwise lost interest; playing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

167 Newbie Road




Posted by Picasa
Third in the series is 167 Newbie Road
Bathroom.
I found it a little difficult to navigate the camera in such a small space so forgive the limited view. I find myself growing weary of the usual rug fare out there and tried the floor version of the Jonesie at Black Pearl Sims blanket as an alternative. Turned out nicely imho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment