Welcome


Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly. Or 'sumtim like that. I begin this with my heartfelt thanks to the thousands of meshers, recolourists, modders, decorators, builders, designers, programmers, and fellow Sims addicts without whom none of this would be possible. Through your creativity, tireless efforts, kindness and willingness to share you have brought this game to life and kept thousands of people who would have otherwise lost interest; playing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Factory Starter






Posted by Picasa
Livingroom, front hall, artist studio-office
For several more photos visit Simmetry - The Album

3 comments:

  1. My God, I love this! This is so beautiful! Wooow I'd totally love to live there xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jesus-child.
    It has been a busy summer and I have been terrible at not checking my blog regularly, which means I only saw your comment now. My deepest apology for the lapse. Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm pleased that you like it. Thanks too for reminding me that I must monitor my blog more closely in the future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said i'm your new best friend and i liked to hear it ^^

    By the way, i love Sims 2 stuff more than Sims 3 ^^

    Sorry for anonymous and my language ^^

    ReplyDelete